Friday, August 28, 2009

Im so Excited




Me and Sami on her birthday after an icing fight! lol






Sami getting ready to help her mom blow out candles





The aftermath of giving the baby a cupcake....Dont worry she was like new by the time I gave her back to Beth




This was after she grabbed the cone right out of my hand when I was trying to share with her...lol





Im going to be pretty busy the next couple of days and I have a little time before work, so I figured Id kill some time and talk about my nieces! Cuz they are just so darn cute! They arent TECHNICALLY my nieces, they are my friends daughters and Ive gotten so close with her and the girls that they are like family.

We have a bit of a big event coming on Wed. Sami (the oldest daughter) is 5 and she is starting kindergarten!!!! She is so excited to ride the bus and go to school and I am so excited for her! Ive only known them for about two years but I still kinda feel like Im sure Beth feels about Sami starting school. And the next thing we know Haleigh is going to be potty training!

I love these girls sooo much you have no idea. They are sweet and fun. They are the happiest kids you'll ever meet. They are also so well behaved. Sami never gets in trouble or has to be told twice. Please and thank yous no matter what. They love to dance and sing especially to the Disney channel. Sami loves Demi Lovato and Hannah Montana, Haleigh loves Cookie Monster. And they both love when Uncle Frank picks them up and spins them around. And when Aunt Sami sings and dances with them.

I havent seen them in weeks which breaks my heart cuz I know they are always asking for me, between the random texts from Beth letting me know Im being asked for and when Im on the phone and I hear them in the background. But on Tues I get to hug them and squeeze them and play and watch the Hannah Montana movie which I promised Mini-Me I would wait until I got to see it with her. I know both Beth and I will be crying when Sami gets on the bus for the day. But its a good cry. Shes growing up and she is growing into such a beautiful young lady.

0 comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Kailee and Me
Powered by Blogger.
Photobucket
My Photo
Sami
Sam, Sami, Samantha take your pick. Ive just become a mommy to the most beautiful little girl Kailee (pronounced kylie). Please watch and laugh as i learn all about my daughter and being a parent.
View my complete profile
Photobucket